WilliamsWarn invented the worlds first Personal Brewery in 2011 in New Zealand. Beverages naturally carbonate on the first day of fermentation so when the beer or cider is ready after 7 or 4.5 days respectively, there is the option to either consume from the brewery or bottle the carbonated beverage. The counter-pressure bottler was developed for that purpose and it can also be used to bottle carbonated beverages from a Cornelius Keg. The difference between medalling at a brewing competition and no mention at all is often a lack of carbonation fault. The WilliamsWarn bottler is very easy to operate and pressurises the bottle before filling. Speed of filling is controlled by a pressure relief valve on the bottler. Please note CO2 cylinder, Micro-matic regulator and Kegs not included.
- The best counter-pressure Bottler available to the small scale brewer. True counter pressure filling without any spillage or loss of CO2.
- Bottle a fully carbonated 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg in under 30 minutes. Very easy to use (see video link below).
- Adjustable height - the Bottler can accomodate bottles up to approximately 370mm (14 1/2 inches). Can fill growlers up to 3.75 inches in diameter.
- The Bottler will allow you to pressurize the bottle with CO2 before filling, to allow a counter pressure in the bottle and a CO2 layer to eliminate oxidation, making sure your beverage doesn't lose its carbonation and freshness when bottled. A critical piece of equipment for any home brewer who enters home brew competitions, because the difference between medalling at a brewing competition and no mention at all is often a
- See Bottler Instructional Video here https://vimeo.com/110095446 and User Manual here http://www.williamswarn.com/Our-User-Manuals